This week on the podcast OfS is to survey the scale and nature of sexual misconduct affecting students – we discuss why and what next.
Plus the UK has accidentally hit the 2.4 per cent of GDP target for research and development spending, and we consider the culture of debate on campus through two new reports.
With Shân Wareing, Deputy Vice Chancellor at University of Northampton, Nick Hillman, Director at the Higher Education Policy Institute, James Coe, Associate Editor at Wonkhe, Mike Ratclkiffe, Academic Registrar and sector historian, and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
Featured on the show this week
- OfS will establish the prevalence of harassment and sexual misconduct on (and off) campus
- Debate on campus must mean more than Punch and Judy
- How can we continue to improve university mental health support?
- Exploring the politics of hitting 2.4 per cent
- We just met the government’s R&D spending target… or did we?
- New study finds ‘quiet’ no-platforming to be a bigger problem than actual no-platforming