This week on the podcast we interrogate UCAS end of cycle data – what is going on with demand for higher education?
Plus the Sutton Trust has new research out on the impacts of the cost of living crisis on students, and the Lords are leaping over student loan reform.
With Clare Marchant, Chief Executive at UCAS, Amatey Doku, Consultant at Moorhouse Consulting, Sunday Blake, Associate Editor at Wonkhe and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
- Reform of student loan system is too complex and may be inconsistent with Government’s Levelling Up agenda
- Did the Universities UK compact on conditional offer making hold in 2022?
- What might be changing in university admissions from 2023 onwards?
- End of cycle 2022: equality and offer making
- End of Cycle 2022: Provider and subject level data
- A quarter of students say they are more likely to drop out – but probably won’t