Join university leaders and industry partners from around the globe, as they look at the impact of online learning and international collaboration on the future of higher education. We have keynote speakers from King’s College London, Arizona State University and University of New South Wales as well as UK-based education companies, higher education institutions and the leading European MOOC platform, FutureLearn.
- Effective Partnering for Impact and Success
- Technology Dependent Learning: The Future for Learners and Teachers
- Online Education and the Internationalisation of Higher Education
- Professor Edward Byrne, President & Principal, King’s College London
- Professor Ian Jacobs, President & Vice-Chancellor, University of New South Wales
- Phil Regier, University Dean for Educational Initiatives and CEO of EdPlus, Arizona State University
- Joanna Newman, Secretary General of the Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Andy Moss, Senior Vice President, Higher Education, Pearson
- Simon Nelson, CEO, FutureLearn
Who should attend?
- University leaders
- Academics who are interested in, or involved in, online learning
- Edtech professionals
- Education companies
Attend in person or stream the conference live: Bit.ly/UnlockFutureHE