This week our panel discuss the latest from the Office for Students on subject level TEF, a new commons select committee report sexual harassment, academic governance, and new research from the IFS on graduate earnings differentials between the genders. Plus the launch of Lincoln’s 21st century higher education project, and the latest from our contributors.
With Jess Moody, senior adviser at Advance HE; Andy Youell, strategic data advisor; and Wonkhe’s associate editor David Kernohan.
Items this week:
- Wonkhe’s David Kernohan on subject level TEF.
- The University of Lincoln launches its 21st century higher education project.
- Commons select committee report on sexual harassment.
- Wonkhe’s new collection on academic governance.
- IFS on the impact of higher education on the living standards of female graduates.
To get involved in the Wonkhe Weekly, email email@example.com