This week on the podcast there’s a new Director for Fair Access and Participation at OfS, and we’ve published new research on blended learning and careers.
Plus the IFS says the government is tightening the screws on students, and UUK is doing work on drugs.
With Graeme Atherton, University of West London and NEON, Zuleikha Chikh, SU President at University of Central Lancaster, Debbie McVitty, Editor at Wonkhe, and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
Featured on the show
- John Blake: Next steps in access and participation
- John Blake, OfS’ new director for fair access and participation, makes the case for all students to be supported to obtain good outcomes from HE
- Wonkhe and Kortext have consulted leaders of learning and teaching on the changes they see coming as a result of Covid-19. Debbie McVitty shares what we found
- Handshake’s Careers 2032 report uncovers the trends that will shape student careers support in the decade ahead. Debbie McVitty considers what students and SUs had to say
- How much do we expect parents to pay when it comes to higher education participation? Jim Dickinson runs the numbers for England
To get involved in The Wonkhe Show, email email@example.com