This week on the podcast we’re back after the break being told that there’s “no excuses” for online learning. How is the sector handling Omicron?
We’re also reflecting on exhortations from ministers on improving attainment in schools, reading up on UCU’s new report on harassment on campus, and trying to work out what’s going on with the National Student Survey.
And there’s also the triumphant return of Yes, but does it correlate?
With Shân Wareing, Deputy Vice Chancellor at the University of Northampton, Ben Vulliamy, Chief Executive at York University Students’ Union, Sunday Blake, Associate Editor at Wonkhe and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
Featured on the show
- How to avoid disruption to learning in January
- Higher education assessment is in choas – here’s how to stop it becoming a crisis
- Universities have no excuse for not teaching face-to-face, says Nadhim Zahawi
- Chris Millward tells us what he really thinks
- Upgrade face masks, guarantee sick pay & protect vulnerable staff on university & college campuses in Omicron fight
- The University and College Union has recommendations on sexual violence in higher education. Sunday Blake addresses the power dynamics
- The new NSS will leave you asking why
To get involved in The Wonkhe Show, email email@example.com