This week on the final podcast of the season we review campus reopening guidance from across the UK.
What happens when the balance between freedom and safety becomes universities’ problem? Plus the skills bill gets read for a second time in the Commons, there’s new UCAS figures to take a look at, and Michelle Donelan has been writing letters about non-disclosure agreements.
With Smita Jamdar, Partner and Head of Education at Shakespeare Martineau, Richard Brabner, Director of the UPP Foundation, Debbie McVitty, Editor of Wonkhe, Mike Ratcliffe, Academic Registrar at Nottingham Trent University, David Kernohan, Associate Editor at Wonkhe and presented by Mark Leach, Editor in Chief at Wonkhe.
On the site
- Everything from the UCAS June deadline data.
- Solace in study: 30 June undergraduate applications.
- We can all support the aims of the Skills and Post-16 Education Bill, but the details need work.
- The skills agenda on Wonkhe.
- DfE issues revised guidance for higher education in England after Step 4.
- A blended future is possible. Just not by September.
To get involved in The Wonkhe Show, email firstname.lastname@example.org