This week on the podcast Gavin Williamson has been offering up his views on “dead-end courses” and OfS has published a measure that might tell us how to find one.
There’s also a skills bill to digest, some data issues to dive into, a couple of free speech cases to learn from and September is coming – but what are universities saying will be delivered?
With Vivienne Stern, Director of Universities UK International, Gary Hughes, Chief Exec of Durham Students’ Union, and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
On the site
- What can the HE sector learn from Essex’s free speech cases?
- Proceed with caution – measuring positive outcomes needs context.
- OfS’ new metric will help students make sense of career prospects.
- What should we say about September?
- Still waiting for skills reform.
- How do you solve a problem like SOC coding?
To get involved in The Wonkhe Show, email email@example.com