This week on the podcast UCAS has come out in favour of post-qualification offers – but is it a solution on the search for a problem?
Plus OfS has new standards out on harassment and sexual misconduct, IFS has been looking at the skills white paper and there are new rules out on large group complaints in England in Wales. Is that the process to address students’ concerns?
With Smita Jamdar, Partner and Head of Education at Shakespeare Martineau, Pete Quinn, higher education consultant and guest lecturer at the education university of HK, and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
On the site
- UCAS cautiously recommends a move to post qualification offers
- Post qualification offer making is nearly as good as the current system
- Administrators – we’ve achieved something
- How to do more than the bare minimum on harassment and sexual misconduct
- Permitting staff-student relationships harms education
- Online harms are different and the regulator needs to recognise this
- We need to take abuse on campus much more seriously than this
To get involved in The Wonkhe Show, email email@example.com