This week on the podcast the team has been at Conservative party conference – is a crackdown coming on international students?
Meanwhile OfS has published data on student experience and outcomes, and there’s interesting new guidance out on preventing student suicide.
With Andy Youell, Executive Director Regulation at UCEM, Selena Bolingbroke, Director at Sighthound Consultancy, David Kernohan, Associate Editor at Wonkhe, Mark Leach, Editor in Chief at Wonkhe and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
Featured on the show this week
- The anti anti-growth coalition
- Braverman takes aim at international students
- Do international students really “prop up frankly substandard courses”?
- OfS dashboards usher in a new era of regulation
- Universities UK: Supporting placement students
- Universities UK: Sharing information
- What is a cheems mindset?