This week our panel discuss the Public Accounts Committee’s view on the sale of student loans, the latest report from HEPI on making clear how fees and spent, and government proposals for accelerated degrees. Plus Jonathan Haidt’s book tour and the latest from our contributors.
With Pete Quinn, HE Consultant; Eve Alcock, President of Bath SU; and Wonkhe’s associate editor Louis Coiffait.
- The Public Accounts Committee on the sale of student loans
- Malcolm Todd, Graduate level skills
- Hamish McAlpine, KEF clusters: helping fair comparison in a diverse sector
- HEPI Report, Where do student fees really go? Following the pound
- Ben Williamson, Policy in numbers – what counts without counting?
- Government proposals for accelerated degrees
- How to subscribe to the Wonkhe Daily
- Jonathan Haidt on BBC Radio 4’s “Safe spaces and snowflakes”
To get involved in the Wonkhe Weekly, email firstname.lastname@example.org