This week our panel discuss the latest stats on the destinations of school leavers, colleges week, and how we describe people that aren’t academics. Plus the latest episode in the culture wars from Kent, and highlights from the week on our blogs.
With Shân Wareing, Pro Vice-Chancellor for Education and Student Experience at London South Bank University; Andrew Berwick, director of The Access Project; and Wonkhe’s associate editor Louis Coiffait.
Items this week:
- The latest DfE stats on the destinations of school leavers
- This week is colleges week
- Dan De Souza: the “non academic”
- Nick Clegg “no platformed”
- Students take aim at cowboy fancy dress ban
To get involved in the Wonkhe Weekly, email firstname.lastname@example.org