This week our panel discuss Worcester’s freedom of information win, mental health and the DfE data row.
With Nick Hillman – Director of the Higher Education Policy Institute, Andy Westwood – Vice Dean for Social Responsibility in the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Manchester and Wonkhe’s founder and editor Mark Leach.
Items this week:
- Worcester FOI win
- Gavin Costigan on public policy impact (and how to get paid for it)
- Wilma Smythe on strategic insight in higher education
- Kate Little on AMOSSHE’s new research on sexual misconduct in HE
- Mental health in HE – should we regulate?
- There’s an opening at Wonkhe for an Associate Editor
- The DfE data row
To get involved in the Wonkhe Weekly, email firstname.lastname@example.org