This week our panel discuss the 1752 Group’s latest report on sexual misconduct, learning gain, and Labour party conference. Plus the latest research into student drinking habits and highlights from the week on our blogs.
With Chris Shelley – Director of Student and Academic Services at Greenwich, Selena Bolingbroke, Lead for External Engagement & Strategic Development at Goldsmiths and Wonkhe’s associate editor David Kernohan.
Items this week:
- 1752 Group report on sexual misconduct
- DataHE on latest UCAS stats
- Learning Gain pilots
- Wonkhe’s social mobility special
- The latest from Labour party conference
- Wonkfest is coming – and the programme has been released
- Are students drinking more or less?
To get involved in the Wonkhe Weekly, email email@example.com