This week on the podcast student finance is back up for debate and there’s new guidance out on student suicide.
Plus we talk research assessment, PGR supervision, and Disabled students – and there’s a bonus Wonkhe Christmas song at the end too.
With Pete Quinn, inclusion consultant, Michelle Morgan, Dean of Students at the University of East London, David Kernohan, Acting Editor at Wonkhe and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
Featured on the show this week
- How to take strategic action to deliver equality of opportunity for Disabled students
- Where is the Covid flexibility in dealing with the cost of living crisis?
- Can parents and carers networks help make academia more humane?
- UUK: Responding to a suicide: advice for universities
- Comparison, clusters, or something else? The metric tide revisited and the future of research assessment
- The Metric Tide, revisited
- Inclusive learning and teaching in HE
- The decade of delay – Centre for Mental Health
- Menfulness – our vision