This week on the podcast industrial action has begun across the sector – how should universities mitigate any impact on students?
There’s also a new briefing out on digital delivery from Universities UK, and new figures on student transfers.
With Emily McIntosh, Director of Learning, Teaching and Student Experience at the University of Middlesex; Tim Blackman, Vice Chancellor at The Open University; Jamie Melrose, President of the University of Bristol UCU branch; David Kernohan, Associate Editor at Wonkhe and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
Featured on the show
- HEPI: University strikes reveal uncertainty over who owns online lectures
- Tough corners and tight spots – how do you regulate universities during strikes?
- Lessons from the pandemic: making the most of technologies in teaching
- Just who makes up the “zero hours” club?
- We know very little about students who transfer between courses and providers
- Minor tweaks to initial teacher training plans
To get involved in The Wonkhe Show, email email@example.com