This week on the podcast we consider the spate of “student spiking” stories and the student-led campaigns to improve safety in venues.
There’s also some new reports on research and development in the run up to the spending review, universities have been making climate commitments in the run up to COP 26 and OfS is consulting on funding for specialist providers.
With Rachel Hewitt, Chief Executive at Million Plus, Pete Quinn, inclusion consultant, Mike Ratcliffe, Academic Registrar at Nottingham Trent University, and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
Featured on the show
- What is a “world class specialist” provider?
- A last chance to lobby for R&D at the Science and Technology Committee
- How should we respond to stories of student “spiking” around the country?
- Universities set to push towards net zero target
- Three things the government’s sustainability strategy for education must do
- How Netflix and Skill can transform higher education
To get involved in The Wonkhe Show, email firstname.lastname@example.org