This week on the podcast MPs are struggling to pin universities’ problems on the right body – where does responsibility lie when things go wrong?
There’s also the next phase of our research on belonging with Pearson, a fall (in England) to dramatic new lows for student financial support, and the free speech bill clears the commons.
Plus we listen in as George Freeman and Ottoline Leyser appear at the Commons Science and Technology Committee, and hot off the press there’s some new graduates outcomes figures out from HESA.
With Ben Elger, Chief Executive of the Office of the Independent Adjudicator, Selena Bolingbroke, Director of Sighthound Consultancy, Sunday Blake, Associate Editor at Wonkhe, and presented by Mark Leach, Editor in Chief at Wonkhe.
You can subscribe to the podcast on Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, Google podcasts, Spotify, Deezer, RadioPublic, Podchaser, Castbox, Player FM, Stitcher, TuneIn, Luminary or via your favourite app with the RSS feed.
Featured on the show
- The Freedom of Speech Bill clears the Commons
- MPs are struggling to pin universities’ problems on the right body
- Graduate outcomes 2019-20: the sector
- George Freeman and Ottoline Leyser at Commons Science and Technology Committee
- Michelle Donelan at Commons Education Committee
- Student living cost support cut to lowest level in seven years
To get involved in The Wonkhe Show, email firstname.lastname@example.org