This week on the podcast we’re getting a complete overhaul of student finance in England – but is there enough demand for modules of debt?
Plus the government has published its independent review of the research, development and innovation organisational landscape, there’s new polling on the public’s attitude to international students, and we’ve been working out where they’re living.
With Marian Hilditch, Academic Registrar at University of Bradford, Mark Bennett, Director Audience and Editorial at Find a University, David Kernohan, Deputy Editor at Wonkhe and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
- Culture change in the Nurse review
- The Nurse review of the research landscape depends on a stable policy environment
- The Lifelong Loan Entitlement consultation response arrives
- What happens when student numbers grow faster than bed spaces?
- Polling shows public continues to be relaxed about international students
- The HE sector must make more of the true value of international students