In our final festive episode of the year we survey the political turmoil over immigration, and consider the impact on university finances.
There’s also a big delay to the REF to understand, a new report that calls for more graduates and some festive cheer from DK.
With Andy Westwood, Professor of Government Practice at the University of Manchester, Justine Andrew, Head of Education and Head of University Partnership Office at KPMG UK, Michael Salmon, News Editor at Wonkhe, David Kernohan, Deputy Editor at Wonkhe and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
- Townscapes: A Universal Basic Infrastructure for the UK
- A review of the Graduate route
- Hostility to international students is partly about the rate of expansion
- Five doors opened in the UCAS End of Cycle 2023 advent calendar
- What else is in the End of Cycle Christmas stocking?
- REF delayed until 2029
- We need more graduates, just not that sort and not there