This week on the podcast we’re reflecting on a few days at Conservative Party conference. Have we found out what levelling up means?
Plus OfS launches a report on spelling, essay mills are to be banned in England and we consider whether online diversity training is more hassle than it’s worth.
With Selena Bolingbroke, Consulting Fellow with the Halpin Partnership, Amatey Doku, Consultant at the Nous Group, Wonkhe’s Editor in Chief Mark Leach, Mike Ratcliffe, Academic Registrar at Nottingham Trent University, and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
Featured on the show
- Universities can deliver on levelling up
- Expanding higher education and levelling up – lessons from Conservative Party Conference
- Academic Misconduct on Wonkhe
- We won’t win the argument on EDI by hiding under some coats
- How will universities score in the great OfS spelling bee?
- Details of our “living the dream” EDI event
To get involved in The Wonkhe Show, email firstname.lastname@example.org