In the last Monday Morning Briefing before its summer break, we shared a community survey to get feedback on the range of Wonkhe services and to glean ideas for new and expanded content. We are immensely grateful for the 250 people – from across the wide range of our readership – who took the time to give us their feedback. We care about it, and we’re going to do something about what you’ve said.
The headlines were great: we were overwhelmed by the positivity for what we do, and delighted by the confirmation that the we’re having a significant and positive impact across higher education.
Some of the key results:
- Half of all respondents had cited a Wonkhe article in the course of their work;
- Nine in ten respondents always read the Monday Morning Briefing – 60% said the briefing was always useful and 40% sometimes useful;
- 100% of respondents would recommend Wonkhe to a friend of colleague;
- There was significant enthusiasm for extending the range of services to conferences (81%), training (66%) and podcasts (53%).
And some things for us to work on:
- Expanding the variety of viewpoints and range of content, for example international issues;
- Developing our accessibility so that more junior wonks can contribute;
- Presentational issues for the Monday Morning Briefing and website, particularly on different devices;
- Improving the archive/search function to reach older content on the site.
There’s still plenty for us to digest, and we’ll be in touch (though we won’t be able to contact everyone) to follow-up in more depth with a sample of respondents. We’ll also be sending the winners of the #Wonklife mugs their prizes this month.
Your feedback really is important to us. Thank you.