Eden Careers is an Ed-Tech start-up in the Higher Education arena and is seeking to contract subject matter experts (SME’s) to bring their deep knowledge of the digital classroom and workplace to ensure design of the highest possible quality online courses.
SME’s will work with senior academics to create high quality subject specific content that is relevant and engaging for learners around the world. This is an opportunity to help support their professional development and learning in new, focused and exciting ways.
We are offering attractive contracts for work from early June 2020 through the summer. You may be a university academic or a professional in one of the required disciplines.
If you are interested to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Key activities & responsibilities
To undertake relevant validation activity and associated preparation for university partnership agreements
- To develop high-quality content for the chosen courses as part of the Eden content plans
- Take delegated responsibility for the content production and quality processes for the allocated partnership/courses
- Identify existing modules with relevant materials to meet the course briefs provided
- Divide and organise existing materials into coherent, smaller units
- Check, adapt or create appropriate assessment tasks for the new units in line with our assessment model
Qualifications and Experience
- Deep subject matter expertise and practical knowledge in one or more of the following areas of Business Administration: ○ Informational Technology/Systems ○ Computer Sciences with data sciences specialisation
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- An understanding of the personal, interpersonal, quantitative, and workplace skills necessary for success in today’s global business environments
- Familiarity with the process of online course development
- A minimum of a master’s degree in a relevant field