Full time or Part-time (minimum of 0.5 FTE)
Applied Inspiration is looking for an energetic, independent person to support SEER (Specialist Evidence, Evaluation & Research) in the delivery of work to support new, smaller and specialist providers with developing their approaches to access and participation. This role will be exciting and varied and it will appeal to someone with a commitment to and interest in fair access and participation, evaluation, research, data and monitoring in higher education.
The Specialist Evidence, Evaluation and Research (SEER) partnership is a collaborative service for small, specialist and newly registered/ing higher education providers. SEER’s focus is on supporting this group with regulatory and institutional priorities relating to access and participation, in the critical area of data and monitoring, evaluation and research.
You will be responsible for managing the delivery of our work and maintaining relationships with our members. Responsibilities include:
- Managing a programme of activities across our members.
- Providing evaluation and analytical support for SEER and its members across the student lifecycle, with the support of senior colleagues.
- Delivering training and workshops.
- Supporting in the development of evaluation tools and processes.
- Supporting SEER to undertake research into specific areas of interest relating to access and participation within small and specialist providers.
A full description of the role is available here.
If you require further information, or wish to discuss this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a discussion with the Managing Director.
To apply for this post please submit a CV including two references, and a cover letter of no more than two pages outlining how your skills and experience meet the job description. Applications should be submitted to email@example.com