Coventry University’s proven success is driven by its hard working ethos. The highest ranking modern university in England for 7 years running (Guardian 2013-2019), we achieved a gold rating in the UK government’s 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). Our vision is to continue to enhance our position as a leading provider of innovative education and impactful research both nationally and across the world.
Marketing and External Affairs are seeking a two posts to be part of a small team that develops materials, campaigns and events to enhance corporate communications for both internal and external audiences. The production of content for both print and digital publications, including relatable and shareable content to enhance communication using social media, is a key aspect of the roles.
A robust knowledge of communications planning and delivery is vital. Including, the ability to measure staff and stakeholder engagement and to use this information to continuously improve service delivery.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Strong communications skills and experience of delivering differentiated communication campaigns to a range of audiences.
- Excellent written and editing skills and the ability to convey messages in different tones and styles.
- Experience of producing content for a range of newsletters, intranet and other traditional and digital platforms.
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst delivering to a high standard.
- Experience of working within a complex organisation preferably within the education sector.
Please note CV’s not accepted – Applicants must review the attached application advice and complete our full online application process.
To apply please visit – https://staffrecruitment.coventry.ac.uk/
Application closing date: 19/07/19
Department: Marketing and External Affairs
Salary scale: £26,250 to £30,401 per annum with scope to progress to £35,222 per annum
Type: Permanent – Full-time
Ref Number: REQ007133
Please be advised that previous applicants need not apply.