The Incredible Machine: What next for TEF?
Join Team Wonkhe and a host of expert speakers to explore TEF and the future of teaching excellence. Reflect on the ups and downs of TEF’s journey so far, and look ahead to the next steps for quality and excellence in UK higher education.
THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT
- Where are we now? The experience – and results – of TEF2.
- The devil is in the data: LEO, league tables and the dreaded metrics.
- Looking ahead: learning gain, the postgraduate experience and the future of teaching excellence.
Wonkhe will run an interactive exercise on reimagining teaching excellence. Accentuate the posiTEF will challenge delegates to think of how teaching excellence can be achieved, measured and communicated.
- Joy Elliott-Bowman, Policy and Public Affairs Manager, Independent Higher Education
- Matt Hiely-Rayner, Director of Intelligent Metrix and Head of Planning, Kingston University
- Dr Mark Jones, Chief Operating Officer, Higher Education Academy
- Professor Simon Marginson, Professor of International Higher Education, UCL Institute of Education
- Professor Jayne Mitchell, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Bishop Grosseteste University
- Jackie Njoroge, Director of Strategy, University of Salford
- Professor Sue Rigby, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Student Development), University of Lincoln
- Dr Alastair Robertson, Director of Teaching & Learning Enhancement, Abertay University
- Dr Michael Wykes, Director of Policy, Planning and Business Intelligence, University of Exeter
And hear from Team Wonkhe’s Mark Leach, Ant Bagshaw, David Morris, Catherine Boyd and Nona Buckley-Irvine
Additional speakers TBA – download the full agenda here.
Who should attend?
The conference will be relevant to professionals across higher education, agencies and anyone with an interest in teaching in universities, colleges and alternative providers. The event will be particularly relevant to leaders, managers and staff working across policy, planning, strategy, communications, marketing, public affairs, quality, registry, student experience and in students’ unions.
Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4LE
10:00 – 17:00, 8 June 2017
Catch up with Wonkhe’s extensive archive of TEF analysis at #TEF.
To request payment by invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.