In our final show before the Easter break, OfS has published the first Equality of Opportunity Risk Register for English HE. But are there some big risks missing?
Plus UCAS says we’ll soon have a million applicants, Wales is working towards better mental health and in response to news from Turnitin, plenty of people seem to want to turn it off.
With James Purnell, Vice Chancellor at University of the Arts London, Anne-Marie Canning, CEO at The Brilliant Club, David Kernohan, Deputy Editor at Wonkhe and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
- OfS’ new approach to regulating access and participation
- Can universities be honest with OfS about external risks to access and participation?
- It looks like you’re trying to assess a student
- Ambitious recommendations for student mental health in Wales
- Is everyone onboard the journey to a million?
- The Journey to a Million applicants to HE starts today