Join Team Wonkhe and a host of expert speakers to explore TEF and the future of teaching excellence. Reflect on the ups and downs of TEF’s journey so far, and look ahead to the next steps for quality and excellence in UK higher education.
- Where are we now? The experience – and results – of TEF2.
- The devil is in the data: LEO, league tables and the dreaded metrics.
- Looking ahead: learning gain, the postgraduate experience and the future of teaching excellence.
Wonkhe will run an interactive exercise on reimagining teaching excellence. Accentuate the posiTEF will challenge delegates to think of how teaching excellence can be achieved, measured and communicated.
- Professor Joy Carter, Vice Chancellor, University of Winchester
- Matt Hiely-Rayner, Director of Intelligent Metrix and Head of Planning, Kingston University
- Professor Janice Kay, Provost, University of Exeter
- Professor Simon Marginson, Professor of International Higher Education, UCL Institute of Education
- Dr Mark Jones, Chief Operating Officer, Higher Education Academy
- Jackie Njoroge, Director of Strategy, University of Salford
- Professor Sue Rigby, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Student Development), University of Lincoln
- Dr Alastair Robertson, Director of Teaching & Learning Enhancement, Abertay University
And hear from Team Wonkhe’s Mark Leach, Ant Bagshaw, David Morris, Catherine Boyd and Nona Buckley-Irvine
Additional speakers TBA
Who should attend?
The conference will be relevant to professionals across higher education, agencies and anyone with an interest in teaching in universities, colleges and alternative providers. The event will be particularly relevant to leaders, managers and staff working across policy, planning, strategy, communications, marketing, public affairs, quality, registry, student experience and in students’ unions.
Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4LE
10:00 – 17:00, 8 June 2017
The conference will conclude with a drinks reception sponsored by Evasys.
Catch up with Wonkhe’s extensive archive of TEF analysis at #TEF.
To request payment by invoice, please email email@example.com.