We’re looking for someone to join our growing London team to help champion the voice of students and coordinate our democratic activities on our London and Birmingham campuses
About The Role
- The Student Voice Coordinator ensures that all students representatives at London and Birmingham are supported to champion the student voice whilst also providing direct support to students who need help with university regulations.
- This post highlights the things that are positive about the university experience and the areas of improvement. University can be challenging, the Student Voice Coordinator is there to enhance the student experience through specialist advice, signposting, and empowerment.
Purpose Of Role
- Coordinate, develop and administer Student Voice activity within the Students’ Union (Academic Representation, Democratic processes, and Students’ Union Research)
- Work closely with elected officers, students, and University staff to support and develop both the academic representative system as well as the union’s wider democratic processes
- Ensure that the Student Voice is used to enhance the student academic experience through effective opportunities for students to express their views and be actively engaged in decision-making processes in their Schools and the wider University
Salary: £22,500 Per Annum, plus £2,500 Inner-London Weighting
Contract Type: Permanent
Info & Application
For more information and details on how to apply, please visit here
Application Deadline: 11am Friday 28 January 2022.
Benefits of working at UWTSD Students’ Union
🏖️ Generous Annual Leave. More than 40 days leave a year. That’s 28 days Annual Leave*, plus 8 Bank Holidays, plus Union Closure Days (which includes two weeks off over the Christmas Holidays).
📚 Training & Development. Staff based in Wales will be provided with a free ILM management qualification as well as other professional development opportunities.
💻 Hybrid Working. We’re open to flexible working; with a hybrid approach to remote and on-campus work where possible.
💜 Support & Wellbeing. You’ll be part of a supportive team, and you’ll have access to our Employee Assistance Scheme.