Reporting to the Head of Student Services and Insight, you will play a vital role in helping Unite Students deliver an accommodation experience that truly meets the needs of students both now and for the future. Driving innovation and continuous improvement through a strategic insight programme you will be the customer champion, ensuring that everything we do is informed by the student voice.
Your remit will be to set up a new service for the business and your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and continuously improving a strategic insight programme
- Optimising insight processes and platforms
- Identifying opportunities for improvement of our accommodation service based on research and insight
- Communicating student insights and recommendations to employees at all levels in order to create positive change
- Creating and maintaining an accessible database of student insights
- Providing reports, data and analysis as required by the business
This role would suit an experienced researcher looking to apply their skills on a national basis and make a significant difference within a market-leading company. Ideally you will be a self-starter with strong collaboration skills who thrives in a values-led, outcomes-driven environment
You may come from a market research, higher education policy or academic background, and will be able to demonstrate clearly your:
- Experience of using a range of qualitative and quantitative research and analysis techniques
- Experience of interpreting research and insight activities to inform business decision making
- Track record of writing reports that are accurate, logical and provide clear recommendations justified by sound insight
- Strong communication, engagement and influencing skills
To arrange an informal conversation about the role, please email Jenny Shaw, Head of Student Services and Insight on email@example.com.