The University Alliance is looking for a dynamic Programme Administrator to support the day-to-day delivery of the Doctoral Training Alliance (DTA) training programme for doctoral researchers and supervisors across a national network of 20 universities.
The Programme Administrator will work closely with the DTA3 Cofund Programme Manager and all members of the UA Programmes Team, as well as Programme Leads from partner universities, to ensure that a successful and effective programme is supported in its delivery and monitoring to the relevant UK and EU standards.
As a Programme Administrator your duties will be to coordinate the monitoring and evaluation of DTA cohorts and alumni and support key governance tasks of programme administration.
- Responsible for cohort monitoring and evaluation of programmes to support annual evaluating process
- Maintain and enhance comprehensive data sets
- Manage quarterly online surveys and reporting
- Support research dissemination and impact of programmes
- Support the design and development of DTA Alumni network
- Support the DTA3 programme administrative activities
- Secretarial management of DTA Management Group
- Support engagement and development of Independent Advisory Groups
- Working with the other members of the team
- Other duties and general support tasks as required by the Chief Executive or senior staff in accordance with the strategic objectives of the University Alliance.
Why Work Here?
- Forward thinking and socially aware organisation
- Fantastic work/life balance with flexi-time and work from home options
- Full-time (applications for part-time (4 days a week) will also be considered)
- Generous holiday allowance and enhanced pension scheme
- Fantastic location – Liverpool Street
- £25,000 (full-time salary)
If you are a self-starter, who is able to independently manage and direct your work plan; have excellent administrative skills, with high level of Microsoft Excel proficiency and a meticulous attention to detail, please do apply by going to our website via the link below.
Please download the application form provided on our website and follow instructions.
Please send the completed application form with the subject line ‘Programme Administrator’ to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date. 11.59pm, 20 March 2020
Interviews will be held on 26 March 2020 – please advise if you are unable to make this date.