We are looking for a Governance and Regulatory Support Manager to provide first line professional administrative support to the Deputy Principal/Clerk to Governors and Governance Office. This will include managing legal compliance with the HE regulator and Companies House, co-ordinating assurance reporting to the Governing Body, budget management and assisting the Deputy Clerk to Governors and Director of Operations to ensure the activities of the Governance Secretariat and Corporate Compliance function are conducted in an organised, timely and appropriate manner.
You would clerk School committees, which will include some evening meetings, normally held on Monday during term time.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience and a good understanding of corporate governance issues and best practice.
- Experience of administering company secretariat statutory returns.
- A high level of computer literacy, including Office 365 applications, email and web technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise effectively to meet exacting deadlines and a large and varied workload from a number of stakeholders.
- Good initiative and problem solving skills with a flair for creativity.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all individuals regardless of personal characteristics or background. We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, LGBT+, BAME (Black, Asian, Minority and Ethnic) backgrounds as they are currently underrepresented more widely within Central.
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is 9am on 18 February 2020.
Interviews will take place on 02 March 2020.