We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team to support the student recruitment strategy including business training and short courses.
You will have the opportunity to research, collate and analyse data from a range of sources, with a particular focus on benchmarking and analysing performance, developing market insights and gathering intelligence to identify relevant audiences.
We would like to hear from you, if you have:
- Experience of championing evidence-led decision making.
- Excellent data manipulation and analysis skills
- Experience of using management information to provide high quality support for colleagues.
- A degree or equivalent in experience.
- An eye for detail in relation to analysis and interpretation of data
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all individuals regardless of personal characteristics or background. We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, LGBT+, BAME (Black, Asian, Minority and Ethnic) backgrounds as they are currently underrepresented within the team and more widely within Central.
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is 9am on Tuesday 26 November 2019.
Interviews will take place on Monday 16 December 2019.