The new politics – influencing government in a changing landscape
This event provides a unique opportunity for policy and public affairs professionals working in higher education and associated organisations to discuss the most relevant issues currently facing the sector, and to gain insight about how universities and academics can identify and engage with the right political figures, and play a meaningful role in shaping policy and influencing legislation.
Key themes at the political affairs in higher education forum will include:
- The future of British Politics
- The Higher Education and Research Bill – what happens next?
- How to talk about immigration in 2016
- Effective engagement with Brussels
- Working with parliamentary researchers to get your message across
More details for this event, including sign-up, can be found here.