Join us for a one-day conference to explore the relationship between schools and universities and ask what do the government’s proposed school reforms mean for universities?
Confirmed speakers include:
- Les Ebdon, Director of Fair Access
- Chris Millward, Director (Policy), HEFCE
- Tim Allan, York Consulting
- Eireann Attridge, Access and Funding Officer, Cambridge University Students’ Union
- Dr Janet Hannah, CEO, Coventry University London Campus
- Nick Hillman, Director, Higher Education Policy Institute
- Guy Keith-Miller, Head of Academy and Trust Partnerships, University of the West of England
- Mark Leach, Director and Editor-in-Chief, Wonkhe
- Judy Rider, Principal, Brompton Academy (sponsored by University of Kent)
- Professor Peter Vukusic, Associate Dean for Education of the College of Mathematics, Engineering and Physical Sciences, University of Exeter
Who should attend?
The conference should appeal to colleagues involved in: student recruitment and admissions; outreach, access and widening participation; schools partnerships; policy and public affairs; communications, marketing and external relations.
It should be of interest to professionals working in schools, colleges and universities, government agencies, students’ and staff unions and the private sector.
Click here to see if you are eligible for the Wonkhe partnership rate.
If you would like to pay by invoice or have any other questions, please get in touch.