The Independent Higher Education Annual Conference is the UK’s flagship event for leaders in the independent HE sector, and the only conference specifically tailored to the needs and interests of independent universities and colleges. The 2017 Conference will take place over two days, Monday 27 November (from 2pm) and Tuesday 28 November.
The conference will cover all of the current major issues in the industry, bringing you up to date with the latest research, insight, policy changes and expert advice. It will provide:
- Presentations from IHE members on innovative and exemplary practice from around the independent sector
- Stimulating plenary talks and discussions with senior Government and industry figures
- A choice of breakout sessions to consider a range of topics in depth
- High profile speakers including:
- Nicola Dandridge, Chief Executive, Office for Students
- Rt Hon David Laws, Education Policy Institute
- Philippa Lloyd, DG of HE and FE, DfE
- An unparalleled opportunity for networking with principals, directors and senior staff from across independent HEIs as well as Government officials and HE sector leaders
- A buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Drinks, dinner and awards on Monday evening
Learn from high-profile, thought-provoking speakers and forward-thinking, knowledgeable workshop leaders drawn from across Government, industry and the HE sector.