In this special half term episode of the show, Wonkhe’s Editor in Chief Mark Leach chats to Minister for Education and Welsh Language, Jeremy Miles.
In a wide ranging discussion the pair talk Wales’ new Commission for Tertiary Education and Research, fees funding and finance, the character of regulation and governance in Wales, Miles’ vision for students as citizens and how the new commission will drive progress on widening access.
- What does another Welsh Labour Government mean for higher education?
- Distinctiveness, citizens, people and place: Jeremy Miles on HE in Wales
- Checking in on CTER
- Starmer drops free education, Wales turns away from England and PGR funding gets fudged
- It’s Welfare 1, Free Speech 0 as full-time draws near on Wales’ Tertiary Bill
- Tertiary Education and Research (Wales) Bill passes stage 1 Senedd scrutiny
- Our bill will help break down the barriers between sectors, institutions, and students