This week on the podcast the Renter’s (Reform) Bill has been in Parliament, and there’s a new report on soaring student rents. Should the sector reduce demand or lobby for increased supply?
Plus there’s a new report on research culture, and a decline in international student experiences.
With Nicola Dandridge, Professor of Practice in Higher Education Policy at University of Bristol, Andrew Boggs, University Secretary at Royal Holloway, University of London, Michael Salmon, News Editor at Wonkhe and presented by Mark Leach, Editor in Chief at Wonkhe.
- Who broke the student housing market?
- We need to decide what good research looks like
- Are international students crowding out Scottish students? Not in the way the Scottish Conservatives think
- In the Commons, debates about students are all about perspective
- A compromise over students emerges on the Renters (Reform) Bill
- IHEC: Is the UK developing global mindsets?