This week on the podcast duty of care has been discussed in Parliament – and we examine the implications.
Plus there’s media interest in UK HE from across the pond, we’ve been getting all interdisciplinary and there’s revised guidance out on students as consumers.
With Jonathan Grant, Director at Different Angles, India Ellis, President at Lancaster University Students’ Union, David Kernohan, Deputy Editor at Wonkhe and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
- Westminister Hall debate on statutory duty of care
- Making major changes to courses just got a lot harder
- Thinking through the hallmarks of interdisciplinary education
- Duty of care is not just about suicide prevention
- Welsh autonomy on student mental health will see improved consistency