Join Universities UK International to explore how UK universities can maximise emerging international opportunities and overcome challenges from the radical political shifts that the UK has experienced over the last year.
Themes will include:
- The political, economic and geopolitical changes affecting your international strategy
- Developing and evaluating international strategies – how do you evidence the ROI of your activities?
- Research funding – opportunities outside the European Union
- Ways to grow reputations internationally using partnerships and campaigns
- Dr Allan Goodman, President and Chief Executive of the Institute of International Education (IIE)
- Professor Rolf Tarrach, President of the European University Association (EUA)
- Nicola Dandridge, Chief Executive of Universities UK
- Vivienne Stern, Director of UUKi
- Jonathan Deer, Deputy Director and Research Development Team Leader, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Dr Gabi Lombardo, Director, European Alliance for Social Sciences and Humanities
- Helen Challis, Head of the International Relations Office, Imperial College London
- Alex Miles, Deputy Director, External Relations (Public Affairs), University of Nottingham
- Dr Janet Metcalfe, Chair, Vitae
More details can be found here.