This week on the podcast we consider the implications of the government’s announcement on return to campus.
There’s also a debate rumbling round on inclusive assessment, a reported rise in students engaging in sex work, and news of a new campaign on London weighting.
With Nick Hillman, Director of the Higher Education Policy Institute, Sunday Blake, President at Exeter Students’ Guild, and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
On the site
- Fifteen things to note in DfE’s return to campus announcement.
- What if learning is harder when you’re lonely?
- Taking stock on return to campus after Easter.
- Mail: University students will not be marked down for bad spelling because it would be ELITIST.
- As providers prepare monitoring returns and impact reports, Jim Dickinson reads every APP in England and has thoughts on student success in a post-pandemic context.
- Desperate students turn to sex and OnlyFans after lockdown kills pub and shop jobs.
To get involved in The Wonkhe Show, email firstname.lastname@example.org