This week on the podcast there’s new recommendations on campus harassment and sexual misconduct – but is a DfE campaign targeting men the right approach?
Plus there’s a new NHS workforce plan to think about, the challenges of AI continue to generate debate, and Richard Brabner pays tribute to Bob Kerslake, who died earlier this week.
With Claire Taylor, Vice Chancellor and Chief Executive at Plymouth Marjon University, Paul Ashwin, Professor of Higher Education at Lancaster University, Richard Brabner, Director of the UPP Foundation, Sunday Blake, Associate Editor at Wonkhe and presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
- Universities will be at the heart of the NHS workforce plan’s success
- What’s in the NHS Workforce Plan for higher education?
- The Commons’ Women and Equalities Committee report on attitudes towards women and girls in educational settings
- Six ways universities could embrace AI – and six ways to get it wrong
- Watching people doing things may become an essential, not a luxury
- Learning how to be more human will prepare universities for an AI-mediated future
- Russell Group principles on the use of generative AI tools