This week on the podcast to mark Eurovision week we have a special episode featuring Bram Van Uden, who’s President of the SU at Twente University in the Netherlands.
We chat project-based learning, building belonging and community and what the world’s biggest student case competition on campus says about this fascinating institution. Presented by Jim Dickinson, Associate Editor at Wonkhe.
- Twente’s university election 2022
- Geography, culture, and religion: Explaining the bias in Eurovision song contest voting
- Euro visions: Getting mouthy in Belgium
- Euro visions: Radical in Roskilde
- Euro visions: Twente, Twente
- Euro visions: Aalto people forever
- Could UK SUs help students “create tomorrow”?