This week on the podcast the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change had argued for 70 per cent HE participation – but are interventions from Blair doing more harm than good?
Plus the Home Affairs committee reports on spiking, IFS has a report on student loans and Michelle Donelan has been talking about free speech.
With Paul Greatrix, University of Nottingham Registrar, Diana Beech, Chief Executive at London Higher, Sunday Blake, Associate Editor at Wonkhe and presented by Mark leach, Wonkhe’s Editor in Chief.
Featured on the show
- The Home Affairs committee reports on student spiking
- Cops off clubs: an abolitionist take on anti-spiking activism
- Targeting Blair: we ignore calls to address inequality and improve productivity at our peril
- The government should get over its university hang-up – our future prosperity depends on it
- Is there life on MERs?
- Michelle Donelan, among friends at Policy Exchange
To get involved in The Wonkhe Show, email firstname.lastname@example.org