Wonkhe events terms and conditions
Wonkhe organises conferences, seminars, professional development programmes and other events (collectively, events). The following conditions apply to Wonkhe events:
Payment and registration policy
- All event registrations are subject to confirmation by Wonkhe. Delegates places at the event will be confirmed in writing by email by Wonkhe and joining instructions sent prior to the event date.
- Any fees applicable must be paid in full at the time of registration. Attendance at charged for Wonkhe events may be refused if payment has not been received in advance.
Cancellations, refunds and change of details
- Tickets cancelled between the time of booking and one calendar month before the event date will be refunded in full.
- Tickets cancelled less than one month before the event will not be refunded.
- Wonkhe will not refund tickets in the case of non-attendance for whatever reason (including, but not limited to, disrupted travel or personal illness).
- Tickets can be assigned to a substitute delegate at any time at no cost.
- Notification of cancellation and change of details should be sent to email@example.com.
Cancellation by Wonkhe
- Wonkhe’s aim is that the event goes ahead and will only cancel under exceptional circumstances, but Wonkhe reserves the right to modify or cancel the event at any time. If Wonkhe cancels the event, it will inform delegates as soon as possible and offer a full refund of event fees where applicable.
- Wonkhe is unable to reimburse any accommodation or travel delegates may have arranged in relation to the event.
- Wonkhe reserves the right to amend event programmes, including venues and other details in advance of the event, and will communicate any changes to ticket holders with as much notification as possible.
- Where a delegate’s conduct is unacceptable in Wonkhe’s reasonable opinion, Wonkhe reserves the right to request that the delegate leave the event. No refund of fees will be made.
Filming, audio recording and photography
- Wonkhe events may be photographed, filmed and recorded with images, films and podcasts published on the Wonkhe website www.wonkhe.com. Films, photographs and podcasts and their contents are the copyright of Wonkhe and may be used to publicise future Wonkhe activities and events.
- If you feel uncomfortable being photographed, please let the Wonkhe event organisers know on the day of the event. If you feel uncomfortable being filmed, then please refrain from asking questions during the sessions.
- Wonkhe will email delegates with information about the event before and after the event has taken place.
- Wonkhe will add delegates to our weekly newsletter, Wonkhe Mondays, which can be opted out of at any time.
- The delegate shall have personal liability for any loss, liability or costs (including reasonable legal costs) incurred by themselves in connection with the event.
- Wonkhe accepts no responsibility or liability for the loss of, or damage to, personal belongings of event participants.
By registering to attend the event and booking your place you have confirmed that you have read and understood these terms and conditions, which forms a binding agreement. The ruling law of this contract and of the relationship of the parties hereto arising out of it shall be English Law.
For further information about Wonkhe events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.