University of Birmingham Dubai – School of Education
School Partnership Strategies Manager
The University of Birmingham will open a campus in Dubai in November 2017, becoming the first global top 100 and Russell Group University to establish a campus in this rapidly developing international education hub. With a strong tradition of teaching excellence The University of Birmingham Dubai will provide opportunities for students to study on a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to the same recognised high standards as those delivered on the University’s UK campus in Birmingham.
The University of Birmingham, School of Education, is seeking to appoint a School partnership strategies manager of a fixed term basis for 2 years.
As School partnership strategies manager will lead the development and implementation of our external presence in the region as well as playing a critical and leading role in ensuring the School of Education realises its strategic aims for learning and teaching through strategic planning, development and management of the School’s complex and diverse teacher education programmes and related external partnerships.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have the flexibility to work unsociable hours and travel outside of the Emirates when required
- Have the ability to work with initiative, take decisions and think creatively and laterally
- Have proven management experience
- Apply problem solving and organisational skills to deal with complex and difficult situations autonomously as they arise
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders partners based in Birmingham and/or Middle East
- Cultural sensitivity
- Have experience of working in a recruitment or external partnership role including use of CRM systems
- Knowledge of school partnership based approaches
- Highly developed oral and written communication and presentation skills to deal with a wide range of contacts, both internally and externally, and at all levels from potential students to vice chancellors and diplomats
For further information and to apply please click here