LIS is looking to hire a Quality Manager.
The London Interdisciplinary School is the first Higher Education Provider to begin with its own Degree Awarding Powers (DAPs) in over 50 years.
We take a meticulous approach to quality. At the same time, we are eager to do things differently and create an institution whose governance, data and quality processes work for all parties from our Faculty to our regulators.
With our provisional DAPs period beginning in September 2021, you will play a crucial role as the organisation moves towards gaining Full Degree Awarding Powers in September 2024.
As a member of the Registry team, you will be working in a fast-paced and innovative environment. You’ll report directly to the Registrar.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working across the organisation to design and implement quality processes
- Managing and overseeing key data flows between departments for quality reporting
- Preparing key reports especially for the LIS DAPs Plan
- Supporting the Registrar in ensuring outstanding governance across LIS
- Playing an active role on internal committees
- Developing and strengthening relationships with external partners including OIA
- Re-thinking processes to ensure efficient and effective results for the broader team
- Use of data to inform your insights and decision-making
- Excellent ability to design, implement and monitor processes
- Developed understanding of the Higher Education sector and regulatory constraints
- Self starter, ability to multitask, resourceful, organised
- Good personal skills: able to balance the needs of multiple people and departments
- Good IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft programmes
- Previous Quality experience in a small provider
- Developed understanding of data systems
You might be…
- Someone with experience of Quality management who wants to change and challenge how things are done
- Someone who wants to work part time and balance your role with other responsibilities
- Someone who really enjoys bringing organisation and structure to emerging processes
- Someone who enjoys working in a detailed and focused way while also being open to working with other people
This role is permanent, full time or part time. The full-time salary is £36k-50k p.a., dependent on experience.
Deadline for application: 5pm, 28th May 2021
More information here: https://www.londoninterdisciplinaryschool.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Quality-Manager.pdf