The Strategic Planning and Projects team is seeking a proactive and motivated Planning & Strategy Officer to support the annual planning round, monitor the implementation of the institutional Strategy (including reporting on KPIs), and to develop a process of Strategic Reviews of departments. The role holder will do this using their knowledge of best practice across higher education, skill in analysing and interpreting data, and their ability to communicate findings across the institution.
We are looking for someone who is:
- excited about the opportunity to implement real change through playing a key role in implementing Strategic Reviews across the institution
- experienced in interpreting wide and varied sets of data and identifying key themes
- highly numerate and literate with the ability to present complex information in an engaging fashion to a varied audience
- knowledgeable in understanding the importance of strategies and measuring the impact of strategic initiatives
- confident liaising with colleagues at all levels of seniority
The role is full-time and permanent. The salary range is £38,142 to £42,540 per annum inclusive of London Weighting Allowance.
For informal enquiries and to discuss the role in more detail please contact Philippa Swindell, Planning and Strategy Manager, (email@example.com)
To apply, click here.