Civitas Learning brings together the best of leading-edge technology, design thinking, and data science in our mission to help a million more students a year learn well and finish strong. We are a mission-driven company dedicated to forever changing higher education for the better. If you want to be part of a high-growth, venture-backed company making positive change, keep reading.
Using a cloud-based, predictive analytics platform and engaging applications, Civitas Learning helps partner institutions bring deep insights to decision makers, and personalized, real-time recommendations directly to the front lines for students, faculty, and advisors to measurably improve student learning, persistence, and graduation. Our community includes more than 300 institutions and systems serving more than 7 million students.
At Civitas Learning, we are looking to add a founding member to our Partner Success team to help grow our business internationally. As a key voice on the team, you will have the opportunity to manage relationships with our customers – universities across the U.K. that are excited about using predictive analytics to measurably improve the student experience. In this role, you will serve as the primary Consultant to our customers from the point of sale, through the deployment of our software and beyond. By combining your keen sense for supporting client needs with an understanding for how our analytics platform and applications can help them attain their strategic objectives, you will be able to accelerate our partners’ student success initiatives and help them continuously learn about the impact of their work.
What you will do as a Partner Success Consultant:
- Act as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients and be willing to travel for discovery meetings, trainings, and Civitas/Client working sessions up to 40-50% of the time
- Collaborate with our partner universities to ensure internal stakeholders are driving towards our customer’s goals
- Identify partnership success metrics and product adoption strategies for customers through comprehensive Discovery sessions
- Translate learnings from Discovery sessions into strategic account plans to drive product adoption and measurable action
- Support product adoption through training sessions, data analysis, and action-oriented strategic planning
- Collaborate with Civitas SMEs and thoughtfully introduce them to the relationship (and Executive Stakeholders) at the most appropriate time
Continue to provide our customers with strategic guidance post-deployment, setting them up for success and referenceability
- Directly influence customer retention and potential upsells
- Learn and better understand predictive analytics and the world of Higher Education
- Deeply understand the Civitas Learning Analytics Platform and Product Suite
What we are looking for in a Partner Success Consultant:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5-7 years experience in client services/engagement management
- Ability to manage complex customer relationships through excellent communication and emotional intelligence
- Ability to strategize and build content for client engagements using PowerPoint and the Microsoft Office Suite – Additional content building skills and creativity are a plus
- Proven ability to manage and grow a portfolio of clients from strategy to adoption with measurable results
Navigate complex relationships both internally and externally
- Unwavering integrity, attention to detail, and desire to exceed client expectations
- Strong consulting skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize work — Working for a top tier management consultancy or strong experience in consulting for the Higher Education sector preferred.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the ability to present to stakeholders
- Bonus points for working with business intelligence, analytics software, and/or in Higher Education
- Authorization to work in the U.K.
- What you are looking for in your career
- An office full of insanely talented, mission-driven people
- The chance to use your powers to do something that truly matters
- Being involved with a once-in-a-generation company, at the cutting edge of technology
If you have the passion to forge meaningful relationships, the challenger mindset required to keep partner institutions engaged, the ability to understand the bigger picture and to put yourself in the shoes of universities faced with the unique challenge and opportunity of designing better pathways to student success, then you belong here.
About Civitas Learning®: Civitas Learning is a student success company delivering the clearest path to improved higher education outcomes. The company’s Student Success Intelligence Platform leverages each institution’s unique data to find and distribute the strongest signals across the student lifecycle. These signals empower students to make the best possible decisions along their academic pathway. Advisors, faculty, and administrators can personalize support, scale meaningful action, and measure impact to dramatically improve student outcomes.
Today, Civitas Learning is a strategic partner to more than 325 colleges and universities, serving nearly 8 million students. Together with our growing community of partners, Civitas Learning is making the most of the world’s learning data to graduate a million more students per year by 2025.
For information and to apply please click here