Hartpury University and Hartpury College are among the UK’s leading specialist education providers in agriculture, animal, equine, sport and veterinary nursing. Located in Gloucestershire, Hartpury University and Hartpury College sit side-by-side on a beautiful 360-hectare campus. We provide world-class facilities to more than 4,000 university and college-level students studying undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, A-levels and diplomas, as well as undertaking industry research. The University holds Teaching Excellence Framework Gold and has 96% graduate employability, whilst the College is rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas. A passionate and innovative business culture and exceptional support networks make Hartpury an ideal career choice.
About the Role
- You will combine your experience working in press and PR with strong copywriting skills and passion for storytelling, to promote Hartpury across a range of channels.
- You will deliver an effective communications and media plan to raise the profile and brand awareness of Hartpury University and Hartpury College.
- A significant part of the role will involve writing engaging, tailored content, for a variety of different audiences and for use across digital platforms, campaigns and print.
- You will be an experienced PR and communications professional, with proven success in sourcing and writing stories and gaining excellent media coverage.
- Alongside your PR background, you will be skilled at creating and repurposing content for a wide range of audiences and channels, such as print, web, blogs, film, podcasts and social media.
What we Offer
- Wellbeing events and Employee Assistance Programme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts Scheme
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Support for continuous professional development
- Flexible working opportunities available
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Click here to see the full job description and person specification.